Fundraising Campaign Coordinator
Start date of consultancy: September 2018
Purpose of the consultancy:
UNICEF is seeking a highly-motivated Fundraising Campaign Coordinator to contribute to the successful implementation of the private sector fundraising strategy in Bulgaria. The Coordinator will contribute to the planning, development, implementation and coordination of a face-to-face fundraising program for individual pledge donations – Champions for children.
The consultant will be part of the Fundraising team and will work under the supervision of the Fundraising Officer - Individual Giving and in close cooperation with the Resource Mobilization Officer and the Fundraising Associates.
Main tasks include, but are not limited, to:
:: Support to the Face-to-Face program development, launch and coordination;
:: Ongoing monitoring day-to-day operation and financial results;
:: Monitor individual and team performance and report on metrics;
:: Recruit and train new fundraisers;
:: Motivate team members, create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture;
:: Provide administrative support to the operation of the face-to-face programme;
:: Any other activities, upon requests and needs.
A full Terms of Reference of this consultancy is available for further reference.
Required education, experience and competencies:
The successful candidate is expected to have the following competencies:
- University degree in communication, marketing, humanities or related field;
- At least three years’ professional experience in event management, communications and marketing;
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Flexible, proactive and creative person;
- Results oriented;
- Analytical thinking;
- Fluency in Bulgarian language is a fundamental requirement;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Previous experience with UNICEF is an asset;
- Previous experience in private sector fundraising and Face-to-face or in corporate social responsibility will be an asset.
How to apply: Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV and motivation letter in English to the following e-mail: email@example.com with a subject line: Face-to-Face Campaign Coordinator
Deadline for application: 17th of September 2018